Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Passion



_____________________


PASSION

By Asil



long time ago,there was a huge apple tree,A little boy loved to come and play around it everyday,He climbed to the tree top and ate it's apples,he loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him. Time went by.........,the little boy had grown up,and he no longer play around! One day the boy come back to the tree and he looked sad. "come and play with me"the tree asked "I'm no longer a kid,I'm not play around the trees any more"the boy replied"I want toys ,I need money to buy them. "sorry,but i don't have money.....but you can pick all my apples and sell them...so you will have money" the boy was so excited.He grabbed all the apples on the trees and left happily.the boy never come back after he picked the apples,the tree was so sad. One day the boy who turned into a man returned,And the tree was excited"come and play with me" the tree said "I have no time to play,I've to work for my family.We need a house for shelter,Can you help me?" "sorry but I don't have any house for you.But you can chop all my branches to build your house"so the man chopped all the branches of the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy but the man never come back since then. The tree was again lonely and sad! One hot summer day the man returned!the tree was delighted "come and play with me !" The tree asked "I'm getting old,I want to go sailing to relax myself,Can you give me a boat?"The man said "Use my trunk to make your boat" The tree said "You can sail far away and be happy" So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat.and left happily,He went sailing and never showed up for a long time. Finally,The man returned after many years. "sorry my boy,But i don't have anything for you any more...No more apples for you"The tree said "No problem,I've no teeth to bite"The man replied "No more trunk for you to climb on" "I'm too old now for that"the man said "I really can't give you anything but my dying roots"the tree said with tears "I don't need much now,just a place to rest,I'm tired after all these years"the man replied "Good,Old tree roots are comfortable to lean on and rest,Come,Sit with me and rest" the man sat down and the tree was very glad,The tree smiled with tears......... This is you!!!! And the tree is your parents ????!!!!!!!!



"وَقَضَىٍ رَبٍِك ألا تَعِِبدوا إلا إياه وبالوَالَدين إحسَاناً,إما يبلغَنَ عندَكَ الكبرَ أحَدهمَا أو كلاَهمَا فَلاَ تَقلْ لهمَا أٌفِ ولا تَنهَرهمَا وقل لَهمَا قولاً كَريمَاً" صدق الله العظيم

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook